This product is currently sold out.
Canvas Cooler Bag by HUDSON SUTLER
The Hudson Sutler Cooler Bag is built around a half-inch of insulation and a durable welded waterproof liner (normally used for life rafts) to keep your road sodas and Rosé ice cold regardless of where your travels take you, or for how long. Constructed with our hard wearing 18 oz canvas with a reinforced bottom and heavyweight cotton webbing handles. The rustproof resin zipper and flip top access make bringing this on the beach a no brainer. 18 beers? 6 bottles of wine? No problem.
- Material // Hard wearing 18 oz canvas exterior
- Liner // Food Safe, Heat sealed 18oz. CPSIA Approved waterproof liner
- Insulation // Half Inch Urethane Foam
- Organization // Exterior front slip & zippered pocket
- Handles // Heavy duty cotton webbing handles and shoulder strap
- Components // Thick Rust-Proof Resin Zipper, Flip-open lid for easy access
- Volume // 1456 cu inches / 24 L
- Dimensions // 13” H x 14” W x 8” D
Michael Chepucavage – RHS '99
Driving the creation of authentic and engaging communications to bring our products to market. Currently overseeing product design and development, retail strategy, custom and corporate sales, and content creation. Our bags have been featured in many media outlets, including GQ, Esquire, The Today Show, and Men's Health (named best Gym Bag of 2013). Agile sales and marketing professional focused on innovation, brand strategy, product development, and launch. Ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for building relationships and engaging brand experiences. MBA and startup educated with a relentless desire to learn. I believe in building brands and businesses through insight-driven operational, product, sales and marketing design. Particular expertise in consumer goods in both B2B and B2C models: Sporting Goods, Apparel, Outdoor and Lifestyle brands.